Village of Glen Flora

The Village of Glen Flora began as a settlement called Miller’s Siding, however this name only lasted about one year. The railroad was first opened for use in 1886. The first post office was established in Glen Flora in December 1887. Three of the early settlers arrived about 1885 and homesteaded land in the area. These people still have descendants living in this area, namely John Edming, Mike Ward, and John LaPorte families. Within a short time three large sawmills were in operation and lumber, shingles, ties, and barrel stoves were shipped by rail.

Since that time Glen Flora has become the center of a farming community. Also, the Village has an active industrial park including Artisans Screen Printing that has over 250 people employed at it in a 120,000 sq.ft facility.

Elected Officials:

  • President:
    Ron Moser
    W4364 Hwy. 8, Glen Flora, WI 54526
    (715) 894-7558
  • Trustee:
    James Vosejpka
    W4125 2nd St, Glen Flora, WI 54526
    (715) 322-5609
  • Trustee:
    Sarah Hillman
    N5804 Lawrence St, Glen Flora, WI 54526
    (715) 406-1006
  • Clerk/Treasurer:
    Lynne Lund
    W16516 Old Hwy 194, Sheldon, WI 54766
    (715) 452-5733
  • Assessor:
    Robert Prokop
    N8685 CTH H Sheldon, WI 54766
    (715) 452-5344