ATV Policy and Routes

Requests for All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) use on county highways in Rusk County must come before the Rusk County Highway Committee by written request from the Town or Village Board. If the request is approved by the Highway Committee it is then forwarded to the County Board of Supervisors for final approval. The County Board of Supervisors reviews and approves ATV routes from the Highway Committee in March of each year.