Veteran’s Discharges

Veterans Discharge Papers(DD214S) are recorded in the Register of Deeds office free of charge. These records are not open to the public. Certified copies may be obtained in our office also free of charge. For more information regarding discharges or any benefits, please contact the Rusk County Veterans Service Office.